Data Analysis with Excel
Do you think you could use Microsoft Excel in a more efficient way? We've got you! Elevate your Excel proficiency with our 2-day, instructor-led course on data analysis, creating data models, and crafting graphical dashboards.
This course is full
Join our Waitlist
Join our Waitlist
Dutch or English (October in Dutch)
Online & Instructor-led
Basic Excel Knowledge
Need financial support to follow this track?
Fear not, as there are many funding and subsidy opportunities available to help you on your journey toward your brand-new career in tech. We’ve made a list of funding and subsidy opportunities for you.
Why should I take this course?
In today’s fast-paced business world, proficiency in Excel is essential as it’s widely used by professionals across various industries. Excel can help you better manage and analyze data, as well as provide insights that can be used to make informed business decisions.
By taking our Data Analysis with Excel training course, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of how to use Excel for data analysis. This course is an excellent opportunity for those who want to take their Excel skills to the next level and prepare for a more extensive data analysis training course.
Furthermore, having Excel skills can give you a competitive edge in the job market. By enrolling in our Data Analysis with Excel training course given in both in English and in Dutch, you’ll not only be able to enhance your skills and knowledge but also increase your chances of landing a better job or advancing in your career.
Please note: this training is offered in Dutch and English.
You’re the perfect match if you…
Basic skills in Excel
This course is designed for people who have basic Excel skills and want to take the next step.
We estimate that you need to have higher education or equivalent professional experience to be able to follow along.
Workers and job seekers
Everyone is eligible for this training: employed, self-employed and job seekers.
This course is given in Dutch and in English: you can choose which one suits you best. The study material is in English.
We believe in age diversity. If you want to qualify for the STAP budget, you must be over 18 and not yet eligible for state pension.
Laptop or computer
Preferably Office 365 or 2021, but earlier versions (after 2010) can also participate.
Learn to analyze data in Excel in 2 days
Microsoft Excel is the most widely used program in many business environments, therefore knowledge of Excel is essential for almost all ICT professionals. In this short track, you will learn in two days how Excel data analysis works and how to build a data model with a graphical dashboard. At the end of the course, you will be able to analyze your own business data.
Here’s what you’re going to learn
This course is designed for those who have basic Excel skills and want to enrich their skills. The pace is fast. You'll learn in 2 days how data analysis works and how to build a data model with a graphical dashboard. Therefore, it's important to have basic knowledge of Excel.
- Get data into Excel quickly and conveniently
- Enriching data using formulas and functions
- Creating and using tables
- Creating pivot tables
- Creating charts
- Simple data analysis with Excel
- Power Query: Importing data from different sources
- Transforming and cleaning data
- PowerPivot: Creating a Data Model
- Creating relationships
- Building a data model with DAX functions
- Creating a visual report from the data model
Why Learning at Techionista Academy is different?
Here are just a few of the reasons why our course is perfect for you:.
- Designed to boost diversity, equity and inclusion in Tech: Our Academy’s main mission is to support and empower talent into Tech. We know these values are crucial to driving innovation and progress and that there are challenges and barriers faced by individuals from underrepresented communities. We are committed to fostering a community that values and celebrates diverse perspectives and our course is designed to provide a supportive and inclusive learning.
- Improve employability: By earning a certification in machine learning and AI with Microsoft Azure, you’ll gain valuable skills that are in high demand by employers across a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and technology. This can help improve your employability and open up new career opportunities.
- Learn from industry experts: Our course is taught by experienced Microsoft-certified instructors who have years of experience in the field of Data & AI. You’ll learn from the best in a small group and gain insights and knowledge that you can apply to your own career.
- Gain practical skills: Our course is designed to be hands-on and practical, so you’ll gain real-world skills that you can apply to your work immediately. You’ll work with real data and learn how to apply machine learning and AI techniques to solve complex problems.
- Free access to additional study materials: Upon signing up for a course at Techionista Academy, you will be granted free access to a premium Data Camp account. This will not only help you prepare for your exam but also enable you to study other topics of interest even after your program.
- Advance your career: With a certification in machine learning and AI with Microsoft Azure, you’ll be well-positioned to advance your career and take on new roles and responsibilities. You’ll have the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s fast-paced and competitive job market and enhance your career prospects.
Frequently asked questions
When will I know if my STAP application has been approved?
The UWV can take up to 4 weeks to approve applications but aims to do so within a few working days. For most applications, if the conditions are met, the STAP budget is awarded almost immediately.
Do I have to wait for my STAP budget application to be approved before I can apply for training?
No, you don’t have to wait. The first step is to enroll in the Techionista Academy training of your choice. After enrollment, you will receive a certificate of enrollment. From November 1st you can apply for the STAP budget via stapuwv.nl. If the STAP budget is granted, we will receive a copy in the form of a purchase order, and you are ready to start the training!
For which of your courses can I use the STAP budget?
Techionista Academy is registered in the STAP Training Register, which means that the STAP budget of € 1,000 can be used for all our trainings.
What if I want to take a course that costs more than €1,000?
Would you like to take one of our long-track courses? Then it is also possible to make use of the STAP budget. You will receive a discount of € 1.000 and pay the rest of the costs yourself.