Microsoft Data Analyst
In as quick as 8 weeks, learn the skills you'll need to become a Data Analyst. Earn 2 Prestigious Microsoft Certificates: AZ-900 and PL-300. This completely on-demand track will prepare you for your career in Data & AI!
AZ-900 and PL-300
*Exam cost not included
*Exam cost not included
Empty space, drag to resize
*The price incl. VAT is € 1210
Boost your career
Ready to give your career a boost with the most in-demand skills in Data & AI? Whether you're already working in Technology or looking to make a career change, you have come to the right place! Techionista Academy provides you with the learning pathway and resources* necessary to gain the skills needed to work as a data analyst. Our track is tried and true and has been followed by hundreds of students before you.
*This track does not include live instruction or the cost of Microsoft exam vouchers.
Why This Training?
Together with Microsoft, we’ve put together this learning path that gets you ready for a job in Tech in 8 weeks with a time investment of 25 - 30 hours per week. During this track, you’ll learn for two Microsoft certifications: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) and Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300). This will prepare you for a job as a data professional, data analyst, business intelligence professional or data & AI consultant.
You are the perfect match when you are..
Are you eager to learn? Do you have an affinity with Data & AI? Are you result driven? Analytical savvy? Then this track might be for you!
It is important that you have some analytical skills (for example, that you have a feeling for mathematics). Experience with Excel or programming languages, for example, is definitely a plus.
We estimate that you need to have an academic (thinking) level for this training. You do not have to prove this to us with a University diploma; it is also possible that you reached this level through your work experience.
Your previous career may be unexpectedly interesting for your new employer. During this course you will learn everything about Data & AI; but it’s your work experience and your character that makes you unique and stand out.
You have a growth mindset, instead of problems you only see challenges. You are assertive and communicative. You are eager to learn and stress resistant. You can deal with setbacks and therefore you are flexible.
We believe in age diversity, so there is no such thing as too young or too old. Everyone is welcome.
This is What You'll Learn
We combine Microsoft material, interactive DataCamp material, and our own curated guides to prepare you for the Microsoft exams. The great thing is that you have access to these materials for free and will continue to have one year access to most of these materials after this course.
Topical Guides on:
- Power BI
- Career Skills
- Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure: You will dive into the fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud services that will help you obtain the AZ-900, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Microsoft Certification.
- Analyzing and modelling data in Power BI: You will learn how to clean, transform, model and analyze data in the popular business intelligence tool Power BI. You can also obtain the PL-300, Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Microsoft Certification.
- Building a dashboard in Power BI: You will learn how to visualize and to build interactive dashboards.
- Programming Language SQL: You will gain insight into accessing and querying databases.
- Career Skills Foundations: Dive into learning more about your personality and how you can better communicate and collaborate in the workplace. This includes the following modules: Mindset reset and Improve your collaboration and communication with DISC.
- Personal Branding: Learn how to best represent yourself, whether it be on your resume, LinkedIn, or during a networking opportunity. This includes the following modules: Ace your quick pitch, From good to great, taking your resume to the next level, Optimize your LinkedIn profile.
- Consultancy skills: Develop your advising skills in our three part consultancy training. This includes the following modules: Communication, Relationship building, and Conflict resolution.
- Job Search: Prepare to land your dream job by learning how to answer those difficult interview questions and how to negotiate your salary and benefits.